Eco World Development Group Berhad is a public listed Malaysian company involved mainly in property development.
The brand is spread across three key economic regions in Malaysia with 18 development projects in total that include new townships, integrated commercial developments, luxury high-rise apartments and green business parks. The Group presently has approximately 8,052.7 acres of landbank with a total gross development value (GDV) of RM87.5 billion.
Through Eco World International, the brand has also extended its reach to London, United Kingdom and Sydney, Australia.
The Group is helmed by some of the most well-known and respected industry players in the Malaysian property sector. Driven by its vision of Creating Tomorrow & Beyond and powered by an experienced and dynamic team, the EcoWorld brand is set to soar even higher in the years to come.
We strive for excellence in all aspects of our operations. This includes consistently delivering unmatched service and product quality to our customers, and taking a proactive approach to managing environment, health and safety practices.
We manage Quality, Environment, Health and Safety effectively by establishing, implementing and maintaining the best practice and process oriented integrated management system.
It is our policy:
- To continuously improve our product and service quality; and our environmental, health and safety performance and processes
- To adopt an environmentally-responsible approach to prevent, minimise and mitigate the environmental, health and safety impact of our activities
- To comply with all applicable legal, environmental, health and safety legislation and requirements
- To provide a safe and healthy work environment for our employees and business partners
- To continuously engage, communicate and provide relevant training to our employees and business partners to promote and improve the Quality, Environment, Health and Safety Management System
This policy together with our Quality, Environment, Health and Safety Management System are periodically reviewed to ensure its suitability, adequacy and effectiveness.